Monday, July 22, 2013

sample of application letter and the format

By Unknown  |  7:50 PM No comments




kali ini saya akan memcoba untuk berbagi sedikit contoh application letter  barang kali yang lagi bingung nyari nyari tentang surat lamaran yang berbahasa inggris ini dia ,chek it out 

example 


Dear Mr andie,

I am writing to apply for the position of bookseller which I saw advertised in a newspaper.

I believe I have all the necessary skills and qualifications for this post as I already have two years’ experience working in a bookshop. I am currently preparing for the Cambridge First Certificate in English Examination and I am able to carry out most day-to-day tasks in English.

In addition, I am hard-working and responsible. I am computer literate and I enjoy reading books. I would like the opportunity to work for an International Bookshop because this job would offer me more experience in this professional field and would be a great opportunity for me to improve my speaking and conversational skills.

I would be happy to attend an interview at a time convenient to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
I hope to hear from you in the near future.

Yours sincerely

muzakir,

di bawah ini adalah format application letter


Dear Mr/Ms (surname), Dear Sir/Madam/Sir or Madam,

Reason for writing
I am writing to apply for the post/position of …
… as advertised in …
I am writing with reference/in response to your advertisement, which I saw …
I am writing in connection with your advertisement in the Daily Star on May 11th …
With reference to your advertisement …

Experience / Qualifications / CV
I gained some experience while …
I am currently working as …
I have been working for … for the last four years.
I worked part-time for three years as …
At the moment I am employed by …
My qualifications include …
I have a diploma in …
I graduated from Barcelona University last year with a degree in …
Please find attached my CV
As you can see from the attached CV …

Endings
Please do not hesitate to contact me if/should you require further information.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I am available for interview at your convenience.
I shall be available for interview any day apart from Wednesdays.

Signing off
(If Dear surname) Yours sincerely,
(If Dear Sir/Madam) Yours faithfully,

First name + surname
di atas adalah sample of application letter and the format silahkan baca juga contoh surat lamaran bahasa indonesia. semoga bermanfaat thank you



Author: Unknown

Hello, I am Author, decode to know more: In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In commodo magna nisl, ac porta turpis blandit quis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

0 komentar:

E-mail Newsletter

Sign up now to receive breaking news and to hear what's new with us.

Recent Articles

© 2014 Blog Contekan. WP themonic converted by Bloggertheme9. Published By Gooyaabi Templates | Powered By Blogger
TOP